- 8tbsp coconut oil
- 11/2 tbsp beeswax
- 1tbsp shea butter
- 2 tbsp cayenne (I like to process whole peppers, but dried spice works just as well!)
- 25 drops of Deep Blue or Wintergreen essential oils (I use peppermint)
- 4oz tin can
- In a double boiler combine coconut oil, beeswax, and shea butter. Slowly warm over medium/high heat until all ingredients are melted.
- In a separate bowl, combine essential oils and cayenne.
- Slowly add all ingredients together whilst mixing.
- Pout into the tin cans and cool uncovered.
For muscle aches, pains, and strains; lightly massage onto area of need.