This DIY sleep salve assists in the aid of falling asleep and staying asleep.
- 1c of Beeswax
- 1c olive oil
- 4tbsp beeswax, grated
- Equal parts Lavender, Orange, Cedarwood, Peppermint, and Cinnamon essential oils.
- Over a double boiler, combine coconut oil, olive oil, and beeswax until melted. (You may melt in microwave in short periods in a microwave safe bowl.)
- Stir and remove from heat
- Now combine essential oils. – 50 drops of each creates a powerful blend
- Once everything is completely blended, scoop the salve in sterile, clean jars and let cool, uncapped.
May rub on hands, chest, and temples.
For faster absorption; rub on the bottom of the feet.